A little bit more difficult to make but oh so worth it. You need a steamer pot for it. Here are the ingredients:
- 1 pouch of cooked rice per two peppers
- 6 bell peppers
- 3 celery sticks
- Red pesto
- 1 spoon of flour and 6 spoons of water
- 1 spoon of vegetable gravy
- handful of spinach
- oil to fry
- salt and pepper foe seasoning
- Cut the top out of peppers, then scoop out the seeds. Open pouches of rice.
- Cop celery and it fry together with rice and spinach on hot oil until soft.
- Fill peppers with rice and place it on the steamer. Cook until soft.
- Mix flour and water until smooth, add red pesto and a spoon of vegetable gravy and heat it up. The texture will become thicker, and as this is the sauce, add some water if needed.
- Season to your liking.
- Serve on hot peppers.